Maintenance of 3d welding platform
Regulations on daily maintenance of 3D hole system welding platform
In the process of using the three-dimensional welding platform, the surface of the platform will be damaged to varying degrees, resulting in the surface error of the platform, which directly affects the accuracy of the welding products. Therefore, after a period of use, the welding platform should be properly maintained. In order to ensure the accuracy of the welding platform, the following points should be paid attention to during the maintenance:
1、 Keep the table clean;
1. Pay attention to keep the interior of the platform hole wall clean, and clean it frequently with a brush.
2. After welding, use oilstone to gently push away the residues such as welding on the surface of the platform or protective plate. After using the plane for a period of time, use oilstone to polish the traces of the platform and remove the brush protruding from the plane.
3. When the platform is not in use, the working face shall be cleaned in time, and then a layer of antirust oil shall be coated on the drawing and covered with antirust paper to prevent rust when it is not in use at ordinary times. In order to keep the platform bright, you can use fine sandpaper and antirust oil to gently wipe off the rust spots.
2、 Precautions for platform operation:
1. After the installation and commissioning of the platform, if it needs to move, it is necessary to readjust the flatness of the platform plane relative to the ground, and test it with a level ruler;
2. In order to prevent the overall deformation of the platform, the workpiece should be taken off the platform after use. Avoid the deformation of the platform caused by the heavy pressure of the workpiece on the platform for a long time;
3. The weight of welding workpiece should not exceed the bearing capacity of the platform to prevent deformation of the platform caused by heavy pressure.
4. Handle the workpiece gently during the use of the platform. Do not move rough workpieces on the platform. In order to avoid damage to the working face of the platform, such as bump, scratch, etc;
3、 Daily inspection
1. Confirm the implementation of safety devices;
2. Check the locking pin of platform and accessories;
3. Check the ground connection;
4. Check the positioning accuracy and pressing force of positioning parts and pressing parts;
5. Check the anti splashing condition of platform and accessories, and use the designated anti splashing liquid in time;
6. Antirust treatment shall be carried out after use. Firstly, the welding slag and weld beading on the platform and accessories shall be cleaned with oilstone, and then a layer of antirust oil shall be brushed to prevent rusting;
7. Welding related part inspection;
8. Check whether there is any abnormality in welding;
9. Please confirm whether the positioning position is wrong;
10. Please confirm the use of locking parts.
4、 Monthly inspection
In addition to the daily inspection, add the following items
1、 Inspection of platform;
2. Check the flatness of the platform;
3. Check the treatment of welding slag on the platform surface;
4. Antirust treatment of the surface;
5. Inspection of accessories;
6. Check the wear of accessories and replace them in time;
7. Rust the surface
8. Inspection of non-standard parts;
9. Check the centrality of shaft parts;
10. Check the wear of shaft parts,
11. Inspection of locating pin;
12. If the locating pin is seriously worn, please replace it with a new one;
13. Whether the locating pin has any falling off or damage;
14. Welding related inspection;
15. Whether the connecting bolts of the fixed platform are loose;
16. Whether there are iron chips on the surface of reference plane to affect the welding.
Note: in order to achieve the best working efficiency and make full use of the three-dimensional welding platform assembly tooling, it is necessary to timely maintain and inspect the equipment. Only when it is carried out regularly, can it be better used and give full play to the maximum performance of the assembly tooling.