Use of cast iron platform
Usage of cast iron platform
1. Generally, the cast iron platform is designed with 4 symmetrical lifting holes, which is convenient for loading and unloading. In order to prevent the deformation of the cast iron platform, when lifting the cast iron plate, four steel wire ropes of the same length are used to hang the four lifting holes on the cast iron platform at the same time, and the cast iron platform is stably lifted on the transportation tool.
2. When using the cast iron platform, the supporting points of the cast iron platform shall be padded and leveled first to ensure that each supporting point is evenly stressed and the whole cast iron platform is stable. Then, the professional technicians shall adjust the cast iron platform to the qualified precision.
3. When inspecting the workpieces on the cast iron platform, the workpieces shall be handled with care, and rough workpieces shall not be moved on the cast iron platform, so as to avoid damage to the working surface of the cast iron platform such as collision, scratch, etc.
4. Cast iron platform is a kind of equipment which uses special materials. Because of its own characteristics, the surface radiation and heat absorption of cast iron platform is slow, the heat conduction is fast, and it can enter the constant temperature chamber quickly and stably
5. Generally, a conventional cast iron platform can meet the inspection, marking, riveting and assembly requirements of normal size or general size workpieces, but for large castings or workpieces, such as large machine tool castings, shipbuilding industry, etc.
6. A single cast iron platform can not meet the requirements of various technical work of such a huge workpiece. At this time, several or even more than a dozen platforms need to be spliced to form a larger combined platform - the splicing platform then carries out inspection, marking, assembly and other work on large castings and workpieces.
7. Generally, the splicing use of cast iron platform is relatively common, relatively speaking, the splicing use of rock platform is relatively small.